Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Nametag lanyard



It’s ready to wear! Remember this nametag? I used a favorite pattern. Gina's Tatted False Plait. I added wood beads just a bit larger than those in the nametag edge. 



It’s amazing what you can accomplish sitting in an airport and in flights. I’m glad it’s finished. The beads came from a “collar” I found in a bargain bin for pennies. There are several different sizes and shapes and colors. I like the way these worked for the pattern. I can’t wait to wear it!

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful name tag!!! :) What a fabulous idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The nametag pattern is a gem. I had enough beads leftover from my days as a Girl Scout leader. I think I need to back it with something to stiffen it. Mmmmmm what else is in the Scout box???

      Delete