Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Spare the Air

This week has been a Spare the Air week. I’ve been really trying to do my part. I haven’t driven anywhere. I did go in the car with the family to eat out last night. The air did look hazy and brown. These are not my favorite sights to see. Here’s a healthy wish that the temperature drops and the air clears soon.

So, what have I been doing? Trying to find a pattern for the fall class at the store. I think I have a good one. Now to get approval, tat samples, and set up the curriculum. As soon as that happens, I’ll post about it here.
Daisy picot snowflake in red

In the meantime, I’ll share pictures of the snowflake I’m teaching until the end of July. It’s been great fun teaching. Thank you to Stephanie Wilson for allowing me to use her pattern. I hope to have more fun with leaves soon.
Daisy picot snowflake in green
snowflake in variegated

No comments:

Post a Comment