Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Done and dusted

 


Finishing is quite rewarding. OK, I can see how people aren’t crazy about finishing. I guess I’m just that practical. I want what I create to be used and enjoyed. If I don’t finish it, I can’t enjoy it…..right?

Can you see the tatting? I decided after adding the beads, I didn't want to sew on an edging. I didn't like any of the buttons I had laying around. The Ice Drop looked just the right color and size, so.....I did what tatters do. Improvised with a tatted Ice Drop.

3 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful to have finished! Can’t use it, can’t really admire it when it’s half done. Looks great, now you can use and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect finish !!! Excellent eye for details and so neatly done. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! The tatting fits perfectly - as if the rest was designed around the tatting. Much better than a button. :)
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete