Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Beware the change in tune

 My adventure in Antiks with blue was going well. Really well. I liked how the blue was working up and the black beads fit just as I imagined they would. Then I changed the tune. I decided to change thread to a green color a bit earlier in the pattern than I planned to originally.

Now, changing the tune happens all the time in music. Composers change keys, performers improvise, and magic happens. Changing thread color shouldn’t cause that much discordance, surely!

I’m not sure yet……

I keep getting confused loading beads with the new thread color combination. And I can’t go back to my original idea without a couple of hours of puzzling and loading beads back onto thread that is fraying.

Beware the change in tune!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, working with beads makes it difficult to change one’s tune! Or more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there is so much interconnectivity and interdependency (as in life), that changing one aspect will influence another - sometimes for the good sometimes not. Hope you get it sorted out 💗

    ReplyDelete