Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Happy New Year!

 I don’t typically make New Year’s Resolutions. Perhaps on account of my profession: organist/tatter. I’m constantly judging and assessing my output and setting goals. I’d get NOTHING done if I only thought about resolutions once a year. I have too much fun dreaming up new things to relegate those activities to once a year. Once a year would just be no fun at all!!!

This year, I did sit myself down and decide to be more diligent in the assessing part. For the past 2 years I’ve been in a holding pattern like most of the world. So, I began to dream again. It felt good! I understood why stepping back and sheltering was necessary and gladly complied. Now, I’ll be dreaming again while staying safe and cautious. This will be a good year!!

3 comments:

  1. wishing you tons of resolutions and their creative solutions through the year 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year has started well. Our rainfall has been above normal and so little storm damage I'm smiling each day!

    ReplyDelete