Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

It's not working for me

 This plan for life right now… it’s just not working for me.

Part of me wants to rejoice in a more freedom of movement and a more open environment.

Part of me wants to hide a while longer.

That’s because I won’t be eligible to sign up for a vaccine for quite some time: too young, and too healthy.

So for those who wish me to share my talents and creativity in person: I’m waiting a while longer. This plan is not working for me.

Please be patient a while longer. 

In the meantime, let's walk along the Bay together. Just let me grab my mask.

Ok, ready!

3 comments:

  1. I would love a walk along the Bay, but I have been enjoying all the extra tatting I get to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for your wisdom and support. Soon all will be well. Soon....

    ReplyDelete