Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Interrupted progress

Well, yet again, the house took over my life. Don’t get me wrong. It’s all good. Just not what I anticipated working on when I woke up yesterday. But then, that’s life. I won’t bore you with details. If I could make it all sound humorous. I would spend time trying, but trust me…it’s nothing that important.

I did spend some time sorting through what’s on the shuttles. I’ve made good progress on the flag. I’m close to finishing the edging for the overshot sample. The next step in the angel is cleaning the thread. And, I’ve made good progress getting the computer sorted. (I like that word for the activity. It sounds much better than filing which I associate with scraping away.)


So, I need to set aside time to work a plunger on a toilet today. Then, to figure out what the treadling for the twill sampler will be. Oh, and design discussion. Better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment