Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hearts of Hope on paperclip


Well, this blog has been a victim of my success. Several people requested tatting for Christmas gifts. I was tickled to oblige. But, with my normal musical activities, and my prayer shawl knitting, and my chair stitching, I didn’t have time for any other tatting or organ. So, instead of boring you with off topic posts, I didn’t post. I’ve posted on the gifts before, so I didn’t create a new post. I’m finally getting to tatting projects that are new, so here goes my first post in a long, long time.

Shortly after the tragedy at Shady Hook, a suggestion was made to send tatted snowflakes and hearts to help decorate the new school site. Here’s my contribution.
Hearts of Hope on paperclip
I put the Hearts of Hope pattern on a paperclip. I hope they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment