Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October is here


It’s October. Whew! Here in my part of the world, that means that temperatures are a bit cooler, the rains haven’t begun, school schedules are in full swing, and life changes course a bit. I’m back to a regular schedule of tatting, puzzling out how to express music in thread, and learning more about it all. I’ve been reading a bit about Bach Cantatas lately. The scholarship is thorough, the comments enlightening, and the love of music shines through the page consistently. I had not really paid attention to Cantatas in my organ studies. Just didn’t have enough time and mental energy. Now, I’m finding them fun to romp through. As if you could even romp through Bach! It is more fun cleaning out the fountain while listening to the music!!

No comments:

Post a Comment