Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

organizing and such


Whew! How does one stay so busy?????

Ok, dreaming up large projects often has something to do with how busy I am. This blog is one of those large projects. And it’s still a work in progress. I would like to add a gallery and several other…..widgets….(I think that’s what I’m thinking of).

Another large project is getting my possessions thinned out and organized enough I’m not stepping over boxes to get to stuff. Never fear, I don’t consider that interesting enough for blog material. Occasionally I repurpose items left behind by the kids as they grow into other interests. One item is a storage system my daughter bought with gift cards and used for beads, toys, robot parts, and other small items. After a scrubbing up, it’s holding my small spools of thread quite nicely. I need to do something about all the paper that has piled up though……

Today I’ll finish a few more snowflakes. When it’s all done, I’ll post a picture. Hopefully, they will entice more to sign up for classes at the store. Off to tat.

No comments:

Post a Comment