Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

This has me thinking

 I don’t have much to show for the last few days. The heat is starting to abate. Our marine layer hasn’t started back up. But, this is the time of year when I have a daily rainbow on the wall. I probably spend way too much time watching sunrises and enjoying the rainbow as it moves across the wall. Then again, life doesn’t get much better than this!

What got me to thinking is the music I found to play on the Orgelkids organ. In 2019, Orgelkids NL held a competition for demo pieces. The winners are available on the website. I found much to enjoy. I could have played for a good hour. We were sharing though. All that music got me thinking about tatting and how much has stayed the same and how much things have changed. That would make a good panel discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment