Pages

Thursday, February 29, 2024

I’ve made progress

Not in the dragon. Well, I have, but not enough to show you.

I’ve made progress recovery from my 2023 Lenten Journey. You remember….the one that ended with me in the hospital for Heart Failure? That one. Anyway, I’m making progress. Today I find out just how much progress with test results. While trying to stay still, I thought of this photo I took:

The flower was on a bush growing along side the trail I hiked the other day. I was drawn to the cheery color of pink and so snapped a picture. As I looked at the picture later, I noticed that 3 of the 5 petals have darker spots of color. Asymmetry that must have some reason. I’ll take this natural occurrence to give me a reason to make my tatting pattern asymmetrical on purpose. Well, I’ll probably make them asymmetrical by accident! But, that design variation (NOT a mistake mind you!) will be because nature does that sometimes too!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your tests go well. Pretty flowers. Yes, I think nature favours asymmetry.

    ReplyDelete