Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Another interruption

 I used this morning’s interruption to TIP while reporting for my Jury Summons. My Civic duty is in process. This experience was much more pleasant. Court employees must have been educated on manners, politeness, and friendliness. In the past, I’ve been surprised the nametags didn’t say “Roz” (the character who oversaw the hapless employees at Monsters Inc.) and left feeling like my service wasn’t valued. Today was different. People actually replied in a calm, friendly manner. I actually saw smiles and was thanked for my service!

While I was waiting, I started on this snowflake: Antiks designed by Muskaan. When I have a bit tatted, I’ll show a picture. In the meantime, here’s what the side yard looks like now:




3 comments:

  1. Good, some politeness goes a long way towards making doing your duty less of a burden. I mean to tat antiks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's always more pleasant when employees are pleasant and polite. Glad your experience was better this time around.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would certainly be great to see politeness proliferate like those beautiful mushrooms! Wow, I've never seen anything like that before.
    Looking forward to your pics for Antiks

    ReplyDelete