Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I've finished this part, what's next????

 

Christmas Bells by SEBA Designs

I have a kit for a Christmas ornament. When it’s ready to hang on the tree, it looks like a small lantern. I see so many possibilities for this idea. Tatted edging….tatted motif mounted on a gossamer cloth…..beads and bling…..

The stitching for this side went fairly well….until I started in on the parts I stitched in yellow thread. If you can count past 4, I’m sure it was enjoyable. I’m a musician. Past 4 is a challenge for me to keep on task. J No, not really, but I did have to take out quite a bit. As I stitched the corner designs, I found 2 mistakes. They will stay mistakes and become design variations. J

I’ve already started tatting an edging. Just a sample as I think I might add beads.


4 comments: