Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Why does unpacking take me so long?

 We’ve been remodeling our house in bits and pieces. I’ve stayed organized in my music filing/playing. I’ve stayed organized in my shuttles and thread. I’ve stayed organized in the basics of food, clothing, and shelter. Well, maybe not so much the latter. I thought unpacking would be easier. I’m finding it just as tedious and odious as unpicking rings with beads and fingering a Lemare piece with thumbing down. Ugh!

Now that I’ve got that moan out of the way, perhaps I’ll be able to use my time with shuttles and needle to create lace.

Well, one can hope, right?

3 comments:

  1. I often reminisce while packing or unpacking or organising, so it takes me way longer 😆😁😍
    Hope you get time with your shuttles, needles, and lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you gotta do you gotta do! Doesn’t mean you have to like it of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both got my number! I will make progress this weekend.

    ReplyDelete