Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Out of context

 That was my life yesterday. 

I worked the last two days to make sure all the “must do” tasks got finished before I received my 2nd jab. (All is well so far, thank you.) So, when I created the post on the Hidden Rose square version, I was so focused on getting things done, I didn’t put off anything! The post went live when I had planned to schedule it for this morning. Out of order, context, focus, whatever. I’m just happy to have the vaccine in me. 

I can’t wait to gather again in person for music fun and tatting fun!!

Oh, and yes, the second side did create a nice two sided something. Now to figure out how to load the beads onto the thread so they end up where I’d like them to appear in the pattern. Perhaps I should wait until I’m back in context?

1 comment:

  1. Whether in or out of context, life is always interesting 😉😁

    ReplyDelete