Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Contingent


Well, the house is in “contingent” mode….in more ways than 1.

We have accepted a strong offer, we have moved out quite a bit of furniture and stuff we’ve accumulated over the years. A car has been sold, another for sale, and the remaining cars are accounted for in our plans.

I’ve accomplished quite a bit of networking. Plans are in place for a studio space that will definitely make money for us.

So, every day I work on the list of tasks with a thought to “what if” and “in case of” and other scenarios. You would think after 30 years of work as an organist, half a dozen years studying tatting and designing for tatting, and several months of house hunting that it would be simple. The hard part is keeping focused to make sure what I really should be doing gets done. Like taking the car in for work on the GPS. It tends to freeze for no apparent reason.

Stay tuned for a picture of the “sold” sign….coming soon…..

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes its a difficult task to decide what should go and what should stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily, I've been working at that for enough time I'm not stressing so much about that. I'm really looking forward to having the studio space, so that helps keep me going.

      Delete