Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

And……


boxes

If you have ever helped someone downsize, you know what our house looks like right now. I think we’re down to 30 boxes……..And now it’s our turn to sort. (Which I am abysmal at!!!!!)

……volunteering

For the last 5 years, I have been reacquainting myself with all things tatting. And learning so much more! I love it!!! My newest adventure has been to take over the blog Anita started. She has provided a venue for folks to post pictures of the patterns discussed in the On Line Tatting classes. I now step up to the plate. I have a lot to learn. I know I will gain a huge amount of experience. I only hope I continue to support those learning to tat as much as Georgia, Cynthia, Anita, Sue, Gina, Mimi, Ann and all the rest have. Gulp!!

In the meantime I still plan to tat……in my copious spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment