Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Back to the shuttles

I’m slowly getting back to work. I have sat down to do scales a couple of times. I’m not sure I want to, but I may have to train myself to quiet my heart rate while I play. When I’m not as engaged, I risk injury to my hands. Tough choice!!! I’ve drug out my stitching again. I hope to finish the border for the elephant in October. Again, I must take things slow.

But, the most fun and rewarding has been to pick my shuttles up again. I’m on the last repeat of the pointed edging. I’m also poking at some of the class projects from Palmettos Tat Days 2023. I’ll share pictures as I finish the tatting. Here’s step one of two from one class:




3 comments:

  1. challenging to "slowly" get back to what you enjoy. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, how we all hate scales when we're learning.....and how comforting it is just to play scales when we're recovering from something....
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete