Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

COVID is still around, but I did finish with round 2

 The vintage doily I picked up at Palmettos has been fun to deconstruct and test tat. I smell a workshop in the future. It’s been very illuminating to figure out what stitch count works! I had to try 3 times to come up with what works for the latest round. I’m not wild about the rings not joining within the repeats and just flopping around. I will definitely make sure they join to round 3. I just hope I don’t get confused and join the wrong side up with a ring completely twisted!

Oh and for those that have been keeping me in thoughts etc.: I am still testing negative even though my daughter who lives with us has been testing positive for 13 days now. She’s feeling well enough to work from home so she’s not losing any pay, but still…… I intend to stay clear of that virus as much as I can!

4 comments:

  1. Love the look of that! I imagine the next round will hold the flowers in place. Keep dodging the lurgy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the next round will help keep things in place Aldo. I like your word lurgy.

      Delete
  2. Stay healthy! This motif is so pretty and love your colour palette, though I understand about those floppy rings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thread is from a stash I was gifted. Like a lot of vintage thread, it has breakage issues. But, I do like the colors!

      Delete