Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Another option

 I realized as I was tatting the last sample that the doilies with the crochet rows are really quite different. Nothing for it but to tat up a sample of both using Treble Tatting Stitch. So here’s sample number 2.

It matches the doily I bought in a thrift shop in Carmel. I will puzzle out the next row soon. First, I need to prep the studio and cover the organ pipes for work on the roof. I learned a lot the last time when the skylights were replaced. So, theoretically it should take less time, I won’t be repairing rips in the plastic, and the chaos should be contained to just the one room. Theoretically. If this sounds a bit grumpy and stressed, I apologize. I’m glad they were able to start so soon. I hope the solar panels will go on gracefully, there is minimal breakage of the tiles, and no damage that will need to be repaired. I hope. I’ll let you know when they finish in (gulp!) 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment