Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

My application was accepted

 I will be starting on the piece for the Art of Music fundraiser very soon. As soon as I get my samples gathered for the next Slow Fiber class, and for the Shuttlebirds Tat Days, and as soon as I gather the kits requested for the workshop. I think for the Bach Festival, I may finish off the Fantasia pattern I started many, many moons ago.

I’m still struggling with the chest cold/bronchitis. I haven’t been this sick since college. I think I just tried to keep working after thinking I’d recovered from COVID. I don’t know….. I wouldn’t recommend this virus on even my worst enemy. I’ll be glad when I regain my energy.

In the meantime, I’m still working on this canvas project. The designer has encouraged diving into your stash for some different threads. I’ve a couple of ideas I’ll be exploring.

I look forward to a better April than I experienced in February and March. Reallly……

5 comments:

  1. You have a lot on the go! I hope you soon feel well enough to enjoy it all fully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have a treatment plan, but it doesn't include playing/singing 4 days in a row. Folks are looking for a miracle. I'm looking for a good deep breath.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you strength and complete recovery so that you can participate at full steam 🥰🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your application being accepted. SO sorry you are feeling awful and struggling to get a good breath. I hope you start feeling better - more like your 'normal' self - very, very soon. I'll be praying for you.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both. Full steam is my usual pace. Perhaps this Holy Week I'll be at Half Ahead.

    ReplyDelete