Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

I’ll be pausing again

 I’m continuing to tat on the edging, but life is getting in the way. We live on a hill. There’s basically an underground stream that comes down the hill. So far, it hasn’t decided to soak the ground under our house so much we have water in the basement. Other neighbors haven’t been so lucky. This year, with the atmospheric river weather, the ground under our oak trees has been soaked. Now, oak trees here do not like their roots getting damp. Those of you that are gardeners can probably name quite a few plants that like their roots to be dryer. One of our oak trees just fell over the other day. It missed the house, it missed the other trees, it even missed the stucco wall, so we’re thankful. But, that has caused a pause in my work schedule. So, I hope to post, but…… you understand?

Oh, the edging? It’s coming along well. I decided to tat the vintage pattern using the vintage directions for making a DS that I found in Beeton’s. It’s making it fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, it’s alarming to have trees falling anywhere near you! I look forward to seeing the edging when you’re ready.

    ReplyDelete