Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Turning the corner some more


 I’m making progress finalizing my corner for the edging I want to add to the huck lace sample. It’s slow progress as next week starts Lent and I have lots of details to work through at the organ. Once things start next week, I’ll have more time to puzzle the last few stitches.

How many of us like making a SCMR (Self-closing mock ring) in the midst of a pattern? Well, from my favorite 3-D printing company that brought you the Tatting Tool box, I have a tool to help! Pictures soon! Link to the store equally soon!

Sorry for the teaser, but I’m truly excited about it!

2 comments:

  1. A tool for SCMR?! Eager to see it - my guess is it must be something to hold the loop open. That's all my limited brain will allow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't sell your brain too short. I know you will like this gadget.

      Delete