Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Idea of a "flower"

 

It’s not really a flower, but that’s what it reminds me of. This is the middle row of the lace that should reflect the middle section of Fantasia in G BWV 572. I need to study the score to decide. I think I may need to rework the outer row also. My sample just doesn’t look the correct proportion. That will be a tomorrow task. 

Today I’m meeting with area tatters to encourage each other and relax after last weekend. Wish you could sit down with your shuttles or needles and join us!

7 comments:

  1. I certainly looks like a flower - lovely! Ninetta had used this as the central base in her beautiful snowflake pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be studying the score today to see if it will represent what the composer created. Perhaps I'll play through it also.

      Delete
  2. I’d love to join you! It could be a flower if you wanted it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower. I can hardly wait to see the whole tatted piece.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a block tatted flower and it looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete