Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Breaking News!

 I’m excited to announce that a series of tatting classes are being offered in Monterey, CA! A wonderful local small business will be hosting and facilitating the classes: Slow Fiber.

I will be teaching all 3 of the classes. They will be starting in March. Each class will last about 2 ½ hours with plenty of time to learn the techniques required to tat lace with either a shuttle or needle. Follow this link to sign up. Come join us!!

I hope you will also join in on Jane’s TIAS. She is posting pictures sent from around the world on her dedicated blog.

I’ve sent in mine of Day 1. Because I was listening to a hummingbird claiming a feeder during a break in the rain, I decided to guess she has designed a hummingbird for us to tat.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that’s wonderful, I hope you get plenty of participants in the classes.

    ReplyDelete