Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2024

stash

 We all accumulate a stash of things. Even if we move often or live in a tiny house/apartment. 

Some of us keep our stash relevant and useful. Others can’t help but be overrun with stuff. There are those who seem to find a balance every once in awhile and then become buried in ideas and possibilities. 

I tend to be in the latter group. Right now I’m helping several people to repurpose stash left behind after life changes. I’ve sorted 4 boxes into stacks of material that will go to a half dozen places. It took me several hours. I have 7 more boxes to go. 

I will be taking a break to load shuttles for my next tat-on-the-go project.  



3 comments:

  1. Yes, it’s tricky to know how much accumulation is reasonable. A friend of mine recently had a change of circumstance and it came to light that her accumulation was way over the top. Made everyone around her reassess their stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I belong to the second set, too, sadly. However I'm not getting any younger and realize I'll have to start destashing soon otherwise hubby will be bundled with a mountain-load of stuff 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you God's kid for the comment on this post. (I somehow managed to delete it....huh?) It is a good design for the shuttle holder. StephanieCerviDesign will be offering it soon.

    ReplyDelete