Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Getting close to the finish line.

 Maybe it’s because the Olympics have been in the news. Maybe it’s because I’ve been sorting through other people’s stash. Maybe it’s because I have so many ideas I don’t know where to start. Whatever the reason, I’m finishing up a UFO: The Christmas Bells blackwork project I started many moons ago.

I didn’t want to completely cover up the center of each side. I wanted to add tatting (of course!). I needed to work in more bling to make the material less jarring. I do like making ice drops. This one will transform the stitching into a biscornu. They’re just plain fun!

2 comments:

  1. It’s good to make progress on a UFO! Pretty ice drop, I like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really promising! Eager to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete