Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Planning time...

I’ve narrowed down the ideas. Now I’ll be sitting down to plan how and when to try them out. This can be the hardest part of the process for me. I get enthusiastic and skip parts of the planning process.

Yes, I have a planning process. It involves lots of thinking and shifting around thread balls and sketching on pieces of paper and sometimes a walk to clear my head. I know it can take almost as much time as just tatting a pattern, but I only create the excellence when I create excellent plans.

I think I’ll take that walk first. Let me get my shoes on, grab my hat, and find my pad for sketching…….

3 comments:

  1. The planning can be an enjoyable part of the process. Yes, a project is more likely to be successful if well planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could be a planner like you are! It is a good habit to inculcate in every area of one's life/activities. Looking forward to the results ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I manage to plan effectively, I am much more calm and efficient. That helps me to actually do whatever is most important. Luke create!!

      Delete