Pages

Friday, May 19, 2023

One more time....and to be continued

 

I love teaching. Not the classroom kind where the “expert” who cannot actually play music or tat tells you how and when and where to teach. I guess too many times, someone’s ego gets in the way of actual learning. I like the teaching when the students seek you out and you get to expose them to what’s possible and help them gain skills.

This Friday, I’ll be teaching the final class of tatting at Slow Fiber here in town. I can’t wait to see what the budding tatters would like to create and what they are drawn to learning. I can’t wait to see what they have created in the last month. I can’t wait to share and be a community!

I’m also just about 1/3 of the way through tatting BWV 549. Once I reminded myself how to tat the motifs, things fell into place….literally. Now to remind myself how to connect them all together!

1 comment: