Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2022

I finished several projects and caught a cold

No, I don’t think finishing UFO’s is causative to falling ill. Maybe boredom and confusion, but not getting sick. So, it's OK to finish you're projecs! You probably won't do what I did: I caught a bad cold. The kind that has you carrying a box of tissues because there’s THAT much mucous. The kind that has you up in the middle of the night for a hot drink to calm a cough.

But the COVID tests have been negative. I’m past the worst of it, but those local to me have realized that I firmly believe that the Transmission Stops Here. I’ve isolated myself because this time of year a singer cannot get sick. I will not spread this virus.

So, I spent time catching up reading. I spent time finishing projects. Because all but one are gifts, no pictures….yet. Remember this SAL project? I finished the final heart. Now to sew things on and finish it somehow. I’d like it to be something that can be used in a variety of manners. Maybe framed, maybe backed for a mat to use under your coffee mug, maybe as a book jacket. Probably won’t get to it until after Christmas.

I may, or may not, post much between now and then. So, just in case you do not drop by to see what's happening in my world, Merry Christmas (in any form you celebrate it) and a Happy New Year (however you mark that passage of time) with many wishes for a wonderful creative time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you’ll soon feel better. Yes, covid has made us more aware of passing on viruses to each other, good for you for isolating. Happy Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete