Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Life is getting complicated

 As we navigate post pandemic event schedules, I’ve found that life is complicated now. I have confidence that we’ll all find a way to be a community together. I’m still not sure what that will look like on the calendar, nor what it will feel like. I know one thing:

I will tat and create and enjoy!

Just in case you don’t feel like you’re in a fantasy land, I’m sharing pictures of real and fake plants:



Can you figure out which photo is not of a live thing?

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to go with the first one - the mushroom lookalikes? They seem to be put together artificially 😁
    I can think of the fern/fir (?) as a tatted wannabe. I thin Elgiva Nicholls has done it.
    We are blessed to have a hobby to keep us sane.

    ReplyDelete