Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

I thought I was ready

 I made several major mistakes. Three of them. You’ll be hard-pressed to see in photos on this blog. I’ll bring it to the next meeting for those local to me. You should be able to see the skipped repeat in the photo of this post. And if you have a really good monitor, you might catch the color difference here. For the third mistake, I measured wrong. I wanted to join the front and back using the holes in the Aida cloth. I cut the back fabric one row short. Sigh!!!


It ends up like this:  

That just won’t do!!!


Answers along with a photo of it completed will be in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, sometimes mistakes do matter. But you’ll have learnt a lot from this round and be better placed for perfection in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did learn a lot! And now have another bookmark prepped for "downtime" creating.

      Delete