Pages

Friday, March 11, 2022

Wiosna 2017 finished

 


Well, the tatting at any rate….

Remember this project? Thank you again, Renulek, for sharing this design!!! I thoroughly enjoyed tatting it with all these beads. I used up quite a bit of vintage thread too! My first idea was to make a flower color scheme. Then I thought about adding the illusion of dew with beads. The judge at the Fair really liked it! There are some misses in the overall design scheme, but I think it works.

I’ll be finishing it with a good block and then my favorite photographer will work magic with her camera. I like the way she captured the Hidden Rose biscornu.

Now that this doily is done, (WHEW!!!) I plan to use my time each day devoted to working with size 80 thread (those minutes with strong sunlight early in the day before my eyes get tired) to finish the prototype of a design I’ve been kicking around the tatting box.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing it in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It blocked nicely. I'm so happy to have finished. And I have a place picked out to display it!

      Delete