Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

SAL for Ukraine

 When I see “SAL” my mind translates that to Sing along. (Although why we use AL for along I’ve yet to figure out!) I have been thinking of music that I identify as Ukrainian. We did sing a bit last weekend as a prayer for the Russian people (Putin excluded) and Ukrainian people. But today, I’ll be posting about a Stitch along for Ukraine.

This website was passed on to me by a good stitching friend. She has encouraged me to gain new skill, knowledge, and just to try out everything. She has a treasure trove of odds and ends that has saved me bucks. She even learned to needle tat to join in my quest to combine tatting with…..everything!

Here’s my version of the center:

The cross shape (a symbol for protection from evil) was a good place to start.

May all know Peace


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful mentor you have there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For ease of posting, I used the singular pronoun. She is actually a group of people. They are wonderful!!

      Delete