Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Of Tuesdays


So, it’s Tuesday. I usually get down to the real work on Tuesday. Monday seems to be catch-up day and organize-for-the-week day. Tuesday, I get down to business.

So on the list for today is to work on the Saint-Saens design. It’s in white thread, so I have to be very, very careful with cleanliness. That’s a big challenge for me. My hands have always been sweaty, add to that a hot flash, and you have “drop everything in the middle of a join and resume after waiting and washing hands” every 15 minutes or so.

To make it less stressful, I’ve decided to break up my surfing/chores/reading and do those as I’m breaking from the white thread. Where do I surf? Well, it’s January, so I have been tracking here for the guesses and wonderful International camaraderie. I usually do a romp through Antique patterns each week. Those are listed here http://www.georgiaseitz.com/public/publicindex.html. I rediscovered a lovely blog here when Gunhild left a comment on this blog. I always love seeing what Pimboli is up to! I have to be very careful and make sure I’m not drooling on the computer as I look at the fantastic sketches this lady post! There are other blogs I regularly look at, but those are for another post.

Off to get started with the design.

1 comment:

  1. ...hallo ...thank you so much for visiting my blog and your nice compliment...and greetings from Pimboli too...;))
    always a bead on the thread
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete