Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ankars class and paper on Design in art and music.

Yesterday was one of those exciting days. You see, an idea has been rolling around in my head for quite a while. After mulling over a document on Design in art and music that Sue sent me, I had an “aha”! Acting on that revelation needed to wait a few hours. During those hours, another gift came my way: the class that Georgia arranged with Nina Libin’s expertise on Ankars. I had another “aha”. I couldn’t wait to act on both of those revelations! So, an exhilarating afternoon was spent pulling together all those loose ideas in my head. No tatting patterns to show yet. I’ll be putting out a call for test tatters soon. I hope these ideas work!

2 comments:

  1. ...Hallo Melanie, sounds interesting, it was my first class yesterday, how exciting ;)) was tatting a little bit yesterday after class, but not much time unfortunately...
    waiting for your surprise
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete