Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Christmas gifts

 

Christmas this year has been special! I received wonderful gifts!! The ornament is stitched by a good friend, the bag woven by another good friend, and the book came from my son and daughter. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I don’t plan on putting the bag away. I plan on using it year ‘round. The bands are just too neat and colorful!

Ninetta put together this short history and explanation of her Treble Tatting Stitch with help from Muskaan. Truly an international effort. I have read the introduction. Next to dive into the background and a bit of history. I’ll enjoy it tremendously! She walks us through her Swirling Butterfly Doily quite thoroughly. Perhaps I can master the basic motif early in 2024.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous gifts! And your children know you well 😍 However, you give me too much credit 😁 Looking forward to your forays into treble tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! :)
    I would use that bag year round too!! :)

    ReplyDelete