Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Getting organized

 It’s that time of year. I typically spend a few days in October organizing myself and all my “stuff” for the mad careening towards Christmas. So, I’ve pulled out my paper and pencil. I will likely end up using the computer at some point, but I’m usually moving around and sifting through stacks of music and patterns and such. Paper and pencil just work better.

You’d think with the weeks I’ve been in “forced inactivity” that getting organized would go faster. Unfortunately, it seems to be going slower. Perhaps I haven’t fully recovered enough to rev up to full speed. I’ll keep working at it.

I’m just so close to finishing a couple of projects. The finishing will be more complicated for the tatted projects. More in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Things tend to go more smoothly when you’re organized. I used paper and pencil for my lists too, practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does help to get organised before a busy period. I'd say give yourself more time, Christmas is still a while from now.

    ReplyDelete