Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Off it goes....

 Not with someone’s head. Just my tatting to the framer. I think I have everything in place, labeled, and ironed/blocked. We’ll see. I trust the to call if there’s any doubt or a question.

I also finished another sample for a class. This will focus on blocking. I used the wonderful Awareness ribbon pattern by Lenore English. If anyone has a link that’s active online, please let me know. I like to encourage new tatters to try it as it’s a little more involved than mignonette, and they can gift their tatting to someone who could use a boost. Here’s the tatting ready to block:

Now I’m off to pack for a short trip. I’ll be out for a week. Don’t expect I’ll get a chance to post Thursday. See you when I return to Monterey.

1 comment:

  1. The structure of the big ribbon uses the same principle as the edging I’m working on. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete