Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Posted on IOLI

 Here’s a link to the posting of the Biscornu on the International Organization of Lace, Inc. website. 

They have been encouraging lace making for many, many years. Recently, there have been more tatting resources available through IOLI. I encourage you to check out their website and consider joining in the Virtual Convention July 25-August 1, 2021.

The next 2 weeks, I will be attending a class on Church Music & Hymnology. While it is virtual, I will not have unlimited time at the computer outside class. I will be sketching future designs for tatted pieces, perhaps a new ornament collection. Please forgive if I miss a blog post. June 2021 will be an exciting time for me!

Happy tatting!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful that your challenge piece has been shown there. Enjoy your June excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your tatting on their site, it's beautiful! Enjoy your music and your tatting!

    ReplyDelete