Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Monday Start

 Some calendars start with a Monday start to the week. Other calendars start with Sunday. Me, I prefer Monday.

Why? Because when I’m playing a service on Sunday morning, my practice time for a piece generally trails off after that Sunday morning. Also, I have come to use Sunday afternoon to plan and set up for the next week or month. That’s when I am collected enough to not get too distracted and side-tracked. Oh, and there’s the habits I established of cleaning and clearing up after the rest of the family went back to their “day jobs” of school/office. So, I start on Monday.

Yesterday, I started…..nothing new. Perhaps that is why I was grumpy this morning! Well, it could also be because I’ve lost the last bit of Jane’s TIAS I completed. We’re to add to it for Day 14. I may have to find 3 more beads and tat a second Part II. Grrr. Perhaps the ceramic Axolotl ate it. I wouldn’t trust that grin!



2 comments: