Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Which of the 4?

I enjoy tatting complicated patterns. I try to have a simple pattern going in my bag. Simple is better to show people what tatting is. So, I usually have multiple patterns going. Right now, there are 4. This is one of them:
Winosa 2017 Round 1
If you visit the website, you’ll see the complete doily. I know it will get complicated. I decided to add beads to round 2. Perhaps that will appear next week.

But…..

There’s still storm damage to take care of. I’m playing this weekend at the Mission. The foyer is drying out nicely, so the priming and painting will rise to the top of a long, long list. Oh, and the usual: grocery shopping, laundry, vacuuming, and all the rest.


Thank God there’s creative activities and walks on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see which colours will be included as you go along !
    Choices and chores go hand-in-hand ; all we can do is juggle them and juggle time ;-P

    ReplyDelete