Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Tatted flag ready to go

 

I completed the mounting and lacing of the flag. I’m OK with how it came out. I would find a different way to do some of the project, but it will do for the Fair. I will likely frame this to hang in the entry of my house.

On another note….. I’ve begun the journey to better vision with the first of two cataract surgeries. Ove the next few months, I’ll be living with transition vision. It will take awhile for everything to recover and adjust in my eyes, so I’m not sure how productive I will be. I plan on just taking one day at a time and work to full recovery.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good luck with the fair. I hope your cataract op recovery goes speedily and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I've also got cataracts in both eyes ... waiting to see when they are mature enough. Wishing you a successful surgery and quick recovery. All the best

    ReplyDelete