Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Did you hear that sigh?

 We’ve been experiencing supply chain issues lately. And there seems to be another round of COVID cases happening in my neck of the woods. So, I’m not surprised I cannot find a source for more of the bead caps. Really. Just disappointed.

I’ll be reaching out to my bartering friends. But, I don’t have much hope.

I’m disappointed because a friend has been helping me with stitching projects. I can trust her to give me straight, useful feedback. She is experienced enough to know what’s hard, what’s easy, and how to correct the mistakes she sees. And honest enough to give me accurate feedback. I wanted to tat a pair of earrings for her. I don’t have any bead caps without tatting on them. Well, this pair:


But, I’m not sure if they’re her style. I’ll offer them along with some others I tatted up.

If any of you know where I might pick up some bead caps for 4 mm beads, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment