Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Let's see.......What's next???

 I normally have a small stash of general topic posts for the blog. Keeps me on schedule of twice a week even when I have very little pictures of tatting to share. But…

I’ve run out right now.

So, to catch up:

The test results were good….I’ll live another year….or two or three or…..

The work on the second floor of the house refurbish continues. We’ve almost completed the guest room. It’s spoken for until the end of next month.

Our kitty has adjusted to be an only kitty.

I’ve stepped back from weekly service playing, The schedule has filled up with visits to other churches.

Teaching still continues with workshop commitments starting to be confirmed.

I’m completing a design based on BWV572. Nothing camera worthy yet, but I’m closing in.

I’m excited to be working on an idea for a gadget to assist in keeping that loop open for SCMR. A prototype has been printed and is quite successful with larger threads, but awkward with thinner threads. More on that later.

I’ll be getting back on track next week.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How does it go?....
      If you want something done, ask a busy person.
      Sound familiar? I hope so. Accomplishments are nice!

      Delete