Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Sample, sample, sample......

 That is the mantra I’ve heard. I usually follow it. I mean, you can always use the bits and ends for decorating a card. And when I teach a class, I like to prepare samples to specific points so that I can just pick them up and demonstrate a particular technique or part of the pattern.

So, here are my samples completed from last week’s class: 

I used shuttle to tat 2 of them, and needle to tat the other 2. I have samples in Christmas colors already done, so I just may use these as gifts.

Now, on to the samples for the next class.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I’m all for sample, sample, sample! Lovely hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dexterity with both needle and shuttle is commendable 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Now if I can just explain how I created the samples to those wishing to learn.

    ReplyDelete