Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

In neutral:

So, because the yarn is neutrals, it doesn’t photograph well with my little camera. And I really did try to use the fancy artistic settings! My phone worked better.

The material we wove on each warp was cut into these very small swatches. You can’t really see much. They are just to remind us of what we discovered. Note taking fiber-art style!

I’m picking Renulek’s Wiosna 2017 up again. So far I’ve only had to untat twice. Of course one of the elements I needed to undo was a lock join. In size 80 thread that required a dose of chocolate and wine to recover from! I already know what I want to do in round 5.


Oh, and we have another wall walker. This one isn’t an animal nurtured by us. So, it’s time to monitor the traps and hope the damage isn’t too bad. I saw a truck in the neighborhood that specializes in trapping ‘possom. I don’t think so……….???

No comments:

Post a Comment