Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

What do you do when the ideas come fast and furious?

Brain dump!
(Which doesn't take long for me snigger, snigger)

I found some adorable buttons yesterday in a thrift store. They are now in process of becoming a jewelry set for a fundraiser. That’s all I’ll be able to share about that.

I recently attended a mini-workshop on Blackwork. http://www.nordicneedle.net/guides/stitching-techniques-guides/blackwork-embroidery/  I have several great ideas of how to combine that with tatting. I should have pictures next week.

In the meantime, I invite all to attend an upcoming organ concert:

“Bach By Popular Demand” 
featuring James Welch
Carmel Presbyterian Church, Carmel, CA 
Saturday, February 18 at 3 PM

Organ and Sackbut Recital 
featuring music of Renaissance, Baroque and contemporary music 
for organ and bass sackbut 
Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church, Sunnyvale, CA
Friday, February 24, at 7:30 PM


I'll be the one tatting in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment