Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Widor project on to the next phase

You know how you get a song stuck in your head? Well, I have a registration stuck in my head. I attended the Angela Kraft Cross concert last weekend. I know one of the pieces she played well. It was required to learn if you were in the studio I was in during College. The tune isn’t that catchy; it’s just chords and not much else. What is stuck in my head is the registration. It wasn’t rocket science; the organ is not large. It just sounded so good! So French! So right!


Fortunately for the family, I don’t own the score anymore. They were spared me playing the section using different stops on the organ here at the house. Still, guess what I’ll be hearing as I tat. Hopefully it won’t distract me and cause errors to creep in. I’d like to finish the next section of the Frauberger triangle.

At any rate, I do wish the travelers a good journey to record in France.What a fun trip it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment